Thursday, October 09, 2008

Don't worry I tagged no one

State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. The 10 people I tag are to then follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.

1. For the house/room that I'm living in, I need large area of space to move around. I just like spacious rooms. That is also why I keep my room as neat and tidy as possible by not having too much stuff on the floor.

2. I like flowers. Yup, not many people know that. Type? The gerbera species. Those that blossom. And I have never received flowers before.

3. I don't shower in the morning. (I prefer to use the time to sleep...)

4. I don't used to wear thongs. But now I have one pair that I wear to shower.

5. I have no idea what are the food that I dislike (I'm not really picky on the type of food you see.) =P

6. I am interested in history and culture, especially Egyptian and Greek.

7. I speak fast, which is good when it comes to talking on the phone but bad when it's presentation time coz I tend to get nervous then I will speak faster >.<

8. I like to 'fill up' the wall of my room with stuff - poster, postcards, drawings, calendar, photos, messages, sticky notes...

9. I don't usually initiate conversation >.<

10. I think I mentioned this before but I'm running out of what to write here - I don't know how to swim, and I don't know how to ride a bike.

11. I like organising stuff and keeping things in order (e.g. putting things back to where they should be).

12. I don't like going to the library to study.

13. I seldom go to my friend's house (usually my friends come over to my house)...from my 'record', I've never been to my best friend's house, and last year CNY was my first time being to several of my closest friends' houses...and that is also coz I stay back at KB for CNY!

14. I think a lot, some say that I am more mature than my age.

15. I am not as fashionable as my mom and grandma.

I tag: no one, everyone is busy preparing for exams...coz it's the time of the year again...


Yeah I agree that no one would bother reading this...only the person who tagged me will be interested though (I think!) =P

The person who tag you is?
Chien

What relationship of you with him/her?
Complicated...hahaha =P

Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
Mysterious, full of surprises, cool, hot (a person can be cool and hot right??), friendly (can talk about anything under the sun)

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you?
A lot of things...for example she asked her 'post-girl' to send me something last year hahaha

The most memorable word that he/she has said to you ?
Word?? Any word can be memorable, it's the content of the conversation that matters.

If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
She has someone else =P

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
God says, 'love your enemies'....but I know we will never become enemies!

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on?
Just being herself to her someone else LOL

The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
Love like a friend does...belanja her makan coz she loves FOOD =P

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Happy-go-lucky?

The character for you like for yourself is?
I don't know! Everything?

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Tend to procrastinate though I finish work fast...

The most ideal person you want to be is?
Saya sendiri

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
Thank you for your care/concern/love *hugsss*


4 comments:

Chien said...

wow you really do it!
no need to do mah! ><

And good luck for your exam!
EH! How come I can't have you as my lover?! =(

I love youuuuu~!!!!!
Takkan you don't love me ><

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: hahaha i dun want erhem to be jealous =P


lol of coz i love you =)

chuishen said...

eh i got read ur tag wor...am i too free? haha~~

*jeSSicA* said...

chui shen: haha serious? that means u are a loyal reader of my blog...hehehe