Saturday, September 16, 2006

@.@

Wow...I never realise that there are so many people whose birthday is in September like me!! Haha..And my friends here have been celebrating so many birthdays this week! It's like...we just ate cake the other day, and we're going to eat another cake again the next day...hahaha...

Last Wednesday night I went to study room and Ling Weng brought Conney's mooncake there. I ate one piece of it...and I realised that I have not eaten mooncake for a very long time (duh!)..

I WANT TO EAT MOONCAKE!!!!


And, trials start next Friday. Good luck all AUSMATIANS!!!!!

3 comments:

Chien said...

when u come back i'll buy u mooncakes...
i throw a party during mid-austumn fest...but dont know who to call...

*jeSSicA* said...

really???nice nice!!!i'll help u call ppl if u want...haha

Chien said...

would u be here during mid-autumn?!
I think the time u come back,a the mooncakes are going back to sleep,waiting for another year liao!