Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mumbling.

Tomorrow I'll have my physics trials...which will be the last paper. Hope it won't be that hard. Coz physics is difficult to study (for me lah)...coz of all textbooks, Physics textbook has the most words. You can see one whole page of text bla-bla-ing and you won't understand what is the whole thing about...well unless you like physics and can understand physics better than me lah. 'You read the whole thing and you'll realise that what you are reading is a bunch of fei hua' (Amelene & Ling Weng 2006). I can't agree more. When I read the textbook I realise that it's like talking to me, telling me this and that, how this works, what is this principle about, and the theory behind it...etc etc.

Now you know how much I don't like Physics. And I have no choice but to take it as it is a compulsory subject.


Oh, and to think that those art stream students have gone back home coz their last paper was ESLS (today). And we science stream students have to wait for tomorrow...suffering coz have to wake up at about 5 something in the morning to sit for the 7am paper. And in that super-extremely cold air conditioned great hall for 3 hours shivering with your fingers grasping the pen (and jacket) as tight as you can. Duh...

Hope that the same situation won't repeat for finals...

2 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Haha, I hated Physics too. The worst subject I scored during Form 5 =p Eh, but for the finals Science students will be free one week earlier eh.

*jeSSicA* said...

yeah,we will be free one week earlier than u guys =P