Wednesday, September 20, 2006

R a n d o m

These are some sms-es of me and Chien one ordinary day..

Chien: Meow (this msg was sent to me at 1.40am and I had slept that time)

Me: Woof (I replied her in the morning at about 9.30am)

Chien: The dog's retarded. Take so long to woof back =P

Me: I only saw ur msg this morning la...I switched off my phone last night.

Chien: Well, considerate me will accept ur reason. =P


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the study room one night, Daphne my classmate came up to me, took my pencil and wrote something on my paper.

She wrote:

I am so stressed
gila babi
why ur pencil so THIN?!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the study room again, the other night. This time the conversation is in black and white, i.e. we wrote on paper. We were 'talking' about a girl who came in the room...

Me: She came in. Got 1 junior sat at the place. She told that junior - the place is HERS.

Daphne: Earlier she got come in and put stuff there.

Me: (Oooh)

Daphne: Where did this person (referring to the junior) go?

Me: (pointed to the girl opposite) Tu.. pink shirt one..
Since she came in, I kept on hearing mumbling mumbling kumat kamit like bees/flies buzzling.

Daphne: Maybe she sot a bit =P

Then later we found out that she's learning Korean...haha...

5 comments:

Chien said...

u r turning into my friends...
The difference is that they copy and paste msn conversation;
YOU copy sms-es

=.=
next time i have to becareful chatting with you ppl!

*jeSSicA* said...

wat i m 'turning into ur friends'?!!

I AM YOUR FRIEND LAH!!!

hahahahaha!!! fun wat.. =P

Chien said...

no no...u used to be my SS-partner
haha
I meant u r turning into "THOSE" friends of mine!

btw,i should post about this things to huh...

t.v. said...

During exam week, everyone is sot sot tei already larh.

Chien said...

btw, i am not even close to sit for exams