Monday, September 11, 2006

l i z a r d

There's a lizard on the floor of my balcony last Saturday night.

Its body was quite special (it's a beautiful lizard if I must say) as there're spots on its body. (Well so far I have only seen lizards with plain brown or dark brown colour body, but none with spots...)

It kept crawling here and there, slowly at one time and suddenly rushing towards something (its target or whatever), and then crawling slowly again.

I stopped my work at my desk and began to observe that lizard. What in my mind that time was that it was helping me eating those irritating mosquitoes.

When there's no target it crawled back swiftly to behind of the door of the balcony (to hide? I think)... and after a while it crawled out again, waiting for its prey.

This kept going on continuously for some time till I decided to ignore it and get back to my work.

I thought, if we had that determination to work hard like that lizard did, we would be able to achieve success easily. Another thing is confidence. That lizard's head was quite high up with its eyes looking around and it gave me an impression of being confident. (don't ask my why, it's probably because my imagination is great =P)

4 comments:

Chien said...

Of so many things on earth that u can choose to write and admire...WHY LIZARDS?!!!

I cant tell u how much i hope Lizards extinct...
Their mosquitos eating role can be given to some other cratures...Guppies,Frogs,Environment-friendly-insect spray...

They dont only eat mosquitoes and poo all over your place,but they eat ur left overs to...Where got creatures such "thick-face?!"

Plus it's disgusting...It's eyes never blinks,It's legs looks like duck legs without some skin...

Try to admire ants...They are better of compared to good for nothing lizards!

*jeSSicA* said...

hahaha! coz i was too bored. so write bout lizards. and i know u'll drop a comment!!

Chien said...

well...u r so considerate...look for things for me to do heh..
haha

Anonymous said...

oh sweetie please!!! i've wanted to leave this comment here ever since u've posted this up!
PLEASE! lizards are NOT BEAUTIFUL! they're totally NONOS!!! and they are noooot beautiful. SOOOO EEEW AND GELI AND watever.. eeew. thinking of it i'm having goosebumps already..
anyways! get the picture? LIZARDS ARE NOT to be admired.

maybe u shud heed ur fren's advice. TRY admiring ants next time 8D