Wednesday, January 31, 2007

b A c K

I just came back from KL, a few hours ago la of course. Have been busy the whole week - attending briefings, going here and there to get things done eg. medical check up (I got an injection here), buying books, shopping for winter clothes and necessities etc. And finally, phew! Almost everything is done yesterday, to my great relief. =) Talking about spending money these few days... I remembered that Amanda mentioned she being the 'fastest money reducing agent' in her blog, haha! Guess I'm one too, for this short period only la =P

A website I would like to share with my friends:

http://www.211w.com/love/friend.htm

3 comments:

syyeam said...

haha..i'm sure all AUSMATians are great money spenders during this period =D

Amanda Chan said...

None as great as me I think. I just bought a new camera and about to buy a new laptop. Haha...

Jessica, all the best in Monash! =)

*jeSSicA* said...

yeam: yeah...really large sum of $$ spent. mostly on winter clothing =D

amanda: hahaha...guess everybody also almost the same la..u too, all the best in UWA! (i dun remember wrongly, do i?)