Tuesday, January 16, 2007

nothing-ness

Woke up at about 7am today due to the sudden ring of my phone... I stretched my hand and took a look at it to see a missed call from Tze Xian..haih, giving me a morning call? Luckily I slept quite early last night due to some headache, or else....

Planned to continue sleeping but 45 minutes later got a message from
Ker Yung saying that he's going off to London (to travel)...One week ago he was just back from Japan and now he's going to UK! That's what rich people do...haha~

And so, seeing that it's coming to 8am and I couldn't get back to sleep, I came online...this is what I have been doing since the past few days...oh, should be whole month! Staying at home playing games, going online, playing the piano, helping my sisters...I really can't think of anything else to do! Luckily
Wei Ven is organising a BBQ party this Saturday...that'll be a ex-schoolmates gathering then! I remember her saying, 'We planned to do the BBQ on 31st December one, then my mom said no fish no prawn coz of the monsoon season, so don't want to do first...' And Hui Xuan and me were saying, 'BBQ need fish and prawn? I thought the main food is chicken! =.=' As we told Ker Yung about this, he said, 'Haha...rich people different..they BBQ seafood! Fish, prawn, crab...' Rich people, Wei Ven, ah yes...from the day I knew her in Form One till we were classmates in Form Five, every time we/teachers asked about her father's occupation, she would say, 'My father is a BURUH eh...works very hard...under the hot sun bla bla bla..' Buruh?? If buruh, then can move house so many times ar... (in fact, it's the third time she shifted in this two years I think)! Hehe...I'm just joking la Wei Ven, I know you are a good and smart girl...don't belasah me if you see me writing this oh! =P

By the way, I'm going down to KL on the 23rd...anyone interested to go kai kai after the briefing?

3 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Haha, I also dunno BBQ need fish and prawn =p

Chien said...

hey dear, I realised that wei ven really like to organise BBq party!
I wonder y...
haha

Anyway...U bore?Never tell me...I also wanna look for ppl to come out yam char!

*jeSSicA* said...

yala...every time gathering sure got bbq at her house de...haha! yes i m bored but i thought that u have things to do at home ma...hehe~