Wednesday, January 03, 2007

this post is for YOU...

Nothing special occurred in KB or in my house recently, so I'm going to blog about someone I knew..

She is one special person to me. It's her inner beauty that draws me to be close friends with her... She never fails to pour out her care to friends around her, showering her love upon them. She is really one caring friend who is always ready to help anyone in need. Almost everyone in our secondary school knows her, either by person or by name...it's because she has many admirers around! Haha... even teachers also know her as she is always asking questions in class as well as in tuition. An apple to the teacher's eye, eh?


I was in the same class with her in Form 2 and 3 but in different class from her in Form 4 and 5. Maybe you will think that we were close friends since Form 2 or 3, but ironically it's when we were in different class that we started to get closer. I think it's thanks to the tuition classes that we attended. I don't know since when or how we started to have this kind of 默契.. she's so SS and tends to be manja at times. She did things that people didn't normally do. For example, in tuition class, everyone would be listening tentatively to the teacher (minus the chatting part).. and sometimes while the teacher turned to write something on the board, she would turn to me who was sitting behind her and smiled or said a soft 'Hello'. so cute! Mind you, that's during tuition! How many people would do that when the whole class was so quiet? Another example would be in another tuition class which she always sat beside me... she would suddenly use her pen to hit my arm lightly just to grab my attention... and when I turned to her with question marks on why she did that, she would chuckle and gave me that sweet smile of hers as an answer.

Sometimes in school she would come to my class, either to look for some people or to pass something or a message from teacher...Every time I would smile at her as she came in and went out as a sign of polite gesture. Sometimes I would call her before she walked out of the classroom to whisper things at her ear...hehe! If I pretended not to look at her or didn't pay any attention to her as she walked into my class, before leaving she would touch my head then left without saying a word, leaving me feeling quite embarrased coz being treated like a small kid, plus my friends would laugh at me. Was that a way of saying 'hi'? I thought.

During the two years of Form 4 and 5 she taught me a lot of things. She encouraged me in my studies while I gave her moral support to face her piano exam.. She would look for me when she had any problems in Additional Maths, and she would listen to me patiently as I told her problems that I was facing at that time. She's like a God-sent angel to guide and help me whenever I need it... (read till here, sure can guess who's she right? =P) Most importantly, she influenced me to open my heart. I have to admit that she's the one who taught me the power and the meaning of the word 'love' in a strong-bond friendship..that is, friends are always there for each other...no matter what happens, right? (at least not something against the law then cukup lo..)

Well, I'm glad that I'm still close friends with her...though I don't get to see her often, she never miss giving me a hug whenever we meet! =D

See what you have done that make me feel so touched, dear!
Those were the memories that I would never forget, you know?

p/s: When can we meet? I miss you so much...Angelene!!!


9 comments:

kedekut said...

Will you be studying at her IMU?

Chien said...

aw...that's a good article
=)

*jeSSicA* said...

eugene: no, wont be studying at IMU..

wee: chien? haha~

Chien said...

yah...it's me Chien...
But y it put me as wee?!

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: erm...maybe coz u change ur name? or maybe coz u din display ur profile..haha

sharon said...

right from the start of this post i KNEW u were talking about angelene...

it's amazing how wherever she goes, people find favour on her. is it the i've-got-jesus factor...? hahah...such a sweetheart :)

*jeSSicA* said...

sharon: haha yeah..she has a golden heart i must say. =P

Ang3 said...

Oh my goodness!!i didn't kno i'm so highly favoured by Jessica!Muahahaha...
Thanks a lot for the lovely post.
really look forward to meet u b4 u go..T_T!!!
I'm so touched la.Thanks a lot.
U're a great friend as well.Thanks for sharing the joy and pain throughout the years.
Muacks!Muacks darling Jess.
All the best in your future endeavours na.Will be there for you ALWAYS!!

*jeSSicA* said...

angelene: arrr...such a long comment u wrote! did u cry as u read? hahaha!
really looking forward to meeting u though i dunno when and where...