Wednesday, January 31, 2007

spread OUT your wings and F-L-Y

Two nights ago I dreamt that I have beautiful broad wings grown on my back. I was running on a vast green field while there were some other people chasing after me. I was running, running away from them as fast as I could, but at the same time I was enjoying the moment. The wind was blowing and the cool breeze caressed my cheeks till there was no sweat as I was running. That feeling was like, I was free. Free from everything. I tried to fly for a few times but failed. I kept tripping but managed to get up in time, and ran again. Finally, I ran to a slightly higher hill top, and then spread out my wings like an angel and flew. Flew freely in the sky... *whee*

展开翅膀去创造一个属于自己的蓝天!!

7 comments:

t.v. said...

~~(@.@)~~
The angel above is ah jess, haha=P
All the best to you oh!

Amanda Chan said...

Wah~ I never had that kind of dream before. So nice, you get to become an angel for the night! Hehe. But why are those people chasing after you?

*jeSSicA* said...

yap: hehe...all the best to u too!

amanda: but that dream was set in a sunny day...hmm...i dunno why those people were chasing after me, if not mistaken, it's because of the wings =P

Huong Yu Wan said...

Hi.
You have a beautiful dream.. a very sweet dream =)

-- with love --

syyeam said...

OMG!!!!

Wei your dream is so nice lah..

Anonymous said...

wow... so nice!
make sure u dont drop ya... fly higher n higher!!

=siewting=

*jeSSicA* said...

joanna: hehe yeah!

yeam: seldom have this kind of dream right? =P

ting: yea i wont if i can make it!