Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm gonna miss them...

Thinking of what I have done in 2006...those days in Akasia hostel and studying in INTEC...

-study like crazy, memorising things and keep looking at the books and whole text...but at the end still zzZzz.. (at hostel or study room is the same for me)


-rushing up the bus which is always packed like tuna (everyone has this experience!)


-go to cafe and 'da pau' lunch


-walk to Giant to buy groceries and food


-have lunch/dinner at Baker's Cottage, Restoran Darul Ehsan, Kopi Corner, KFC, McD bla bla bla + chatting non-stop


-birthday surprise parties...


-shopping! Sungei Wang, Mid Valley, Times Square, Petaling Street, Subang Parade, Sunway Pyramid...


-cheong k and ice skating


-badminton at Akasia badminton court


-computer games (I know most computer games come from me, haha! thanks to Chui Shen here)


-Monday pasar malam! I miss the cold drinks.. =P


-BTN, Kem Bina Insan, Pangkor trip, Kelantan trip, Sarawak trip


And I have seen through all kinds of emotions on different people..


-happy, joyful, laughing non-stop coz of...err..lots of crazy stuff and jokes + teasing people


-people in bad mood coz of homework/project/lecturer


-people who were sad coz of exam results/quizzes marks/tests


-people who were usually quite talkative suddenly became quiet


-people who cried in front of me.......


And, undeniably, I certainly have learnt a lot of things besides those in textbooks. I learn how to be independent. I learn how to help around in the house. I learn how to take care of people.
*this is a long process* I learn how to be patient. I learn how to tolerate some things. I learn how to be a good listener and adviser. *this is one of my role since secondary school I think?* I learn how to give people surprises and make them happy. I also learn how to seek help from lecturers especially when coming to application to universities. I learn how to give and receive in friendships. I learn how to do things fast (my nature, hehe!).

Oh, I miss some other things too...like:
-Amelene's stories in class + laughter (no one can beat her witch-like and loud laughter I think)
-Cheah Yen's jokes (she and Amelene always refer to each other as 'your sis' when talking to me) eg, she said, 'Jess, you see your sis (Amelene) doing this..bla bla bla'
-Kia Miang's singing..haha..and also teasing people..but why the victim was always me..
-Christine's kepo-ness + talkativeness + crap
-Conney's laughter (another one, crazy laughter...difficult to imitate)
-Siew Ting's smile...she has a dazzling smile..
-Chean Ying's kek tiok face when people call her 'roti'
-Christine calling me 'small kid'
-Amelene's cooking
-Siaw Tze's blur-blur-ness + silly-ness
-Josephine's act of hitting people (especially me) luckily it's when I teased her, haha...
-Siew Ting's cuteness...no once can beat her on this I bet
-Ling Weng's non-stop sneezing..always more than one time at once! In bus, in exam hall, in TV room..hahaha..her sneezing sound very cute one..
-a lot more things, just can't list them out here~

That's how 2006 was to ME =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

eii,y i m owes connected witf'kepo' dee,sob sob
haha,amelene n ling weng will have nth to say when i they read ur blog,haha
by the way,i oso miss u all lahh,hard to find such good frens agn lolll
christine.....

Amanda Chan said...

Haha, this is one nice post =) Happy New Year!

syyeam said...

My God..this post is so sweet and meaningful =)

Haha..I think I can imagine how Ling Weng sounds like when she sneeze =p

Happy New Year Jessica =D

~*Jasmine*~ said...

Hi jessica! this is a cool blog. COme check out my blog anytime.

Anonymous said...

hey.. am i really tat silly and blur? just minor only ma.. hehe..

*jeSSicA* said...

christine: miss u too! i know we're good frens la..hahaha~

amanda & yeam: lalala...i cracked my brain to think of what i did last year and spent about an hour on this post!

anonymous: dun think that u din put ur name i dunno who u r o..yeo siaw tze! haha..yeah i have to say that u are both silly and blur..jk la, juz sometimes..

Anonymous said...

i got teased u ar?
maybe sometimes..bu i don meant it..i think u know it..haha
sorry if i ever offend u..i really don meant it..
coz both of us r good ppl with pure heart..how could i sanggup bully kawaii..eh wrong..should be pretty jessica..
izit a compliment for u? or i m "ss"ing?
haha
gotta admit that i mizz u some times..(miss all the time is reserved to someone special de..hehe)When i play zuma, i think bout u..or c any cute cute dolls in the shop..remeber u again..look at the piano..wonder when can i hav the chance to hear u play a song for me..still remember lat time when we said we would rather become singer coz can earn big money..then always teased amelene go n join "one in a million"
i m so glad to hear that u will go to monash..donno wheda ur 2 "ST" sis is the same uni with u?
but dun worry..perhaps u will meet other "ST"s in monash..i m sure there r a lot of malaysians in monash rite? since u r so "tou ji" and "you yuan" with "ST",haha, who knows next time when i receive ur wedding invitation, "jessica and Siao Tong's wedding"..i think my mind wonder too far again.. haha

*jeSSicA* said...

kia miang: it's u right? i hope i din guess it wrong! hehe... yalo..miss ur singing also..and walau, u wrote a super long comment!! ur mind wander too far la...wat siao tong.. =.=

Nicole said...

haha.. siao tong? oh.. jess jess.. remember to keep note of those guy whose name is saio tong ya.. haha.. kia miang's blessing for u le.. hehe.. juz kidding le.. =P