Thursday, January 11, 2007

some messages in my phone

There are some messages that I kept in my phone.. for example:

(1) From
Shu Wen - Digi saved my life by saving d cost, haha... (this is a good sentence for promoting Digi!) p/s: I'm a Maxis user though..

(2) From
Cheah Yen - I officially declare the Magic Moment of everyday in Shah Alam will be at 3pm. For it is at this hour that the rain pours down heavily together wif loud thunders! (she's right)

(3) From
Christine - U r like trigerin my curiousity n let me die in the trap a. Wat did u do to ur hair? No credit oso have to reply. Haha. Since i spend 20sen to sms u, acordin to d theory of equivalent, u should reply to fulfil my wish. Heh. Btw, u take k lah, so delicate n bulied by virus. (this is so christine-ness...oh about the last sentence..she was referring to me being sick that time)

(4) From
Amelene - Jess. Help! This house is so quiet. I cannot tahan. Can i play your zuma? (she was alone in hostel to prepare for her exam while I was out shopping with others...haha!)

(5) From
Siaw Tze - i also got firework! it's a heart shape! my heart is always shining out an invisible shine to bring warmth to all of u. (this msg...I saved it in my lost phone...but I can still remember it, not bad huh?)

(6) From
Jen Yun - Jess......miss me??! (such a short msg, yet meaningful enough to be remembered. =P)

(7) From
Yeu Sheng - Dear friends, i am on d way balik kampung dy. Bye bye and take care la. (another meaningful one...it's like an announcement! So happy that she remembers me)

(8) From
Chean Ying - I go back liao. Tata.. muacks :-D (quite surprised coz got a 'muacks' behind.. from 'roti' some more...hehe!)

(9) From
Siew Ting - Muacks! didnt realise that i have message la, packing my stuffs ma, sorry sorry! miss u already eh... (this gal...that time I just left Akasia for a few hours..going back home..then she said she missed me already!^_^)

(10) From
Sin Lin - Mushi mushi jess, o-genki desu ka? (my goodness...suddenly got an sms with a language I don't understand...haha)

Hmm...got a few more touching ones...but I am so not gonna type them out! Hahaha~

5 comments:

*jeSSicA* said...

haha...did u realise dun have yours? coz your msg is for private viewing only...hahaha! =P

Chien said...

haha...
so are mine those "more touching ones" ?

Amanda Chan said...

Haha, really creative =p

Anonymous said...

Ur memory really good ya.. haha.. so long ago still can remember.. haha.. i think that time was when ya? national day?

big sis

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: well u know right. =P

amanda: hoho!

big sis: before national day la... ya at least my memory is better than yours~