Monday, January 22, 2007

r e c e n t l y

Haha...my name came out in the newspaper! Go check out Nanyang Siang Pau, last page of the main section...not about me though, it's about the eggs that my mom bought! =P

Went to Wei Ven's BBQ party last Saturday; had lots a food to eat - chicken, hotdogs, crab, prawn, shells (I dunno what it's called), potato, mee and even ice cream! I love to play with her dog Ricky, it's so so cute!! Too bad it has a bit of asthma...

Received a small souvenir from Michelle (through her brother and my sister) a few days ago, so happy and very much surprised! What surprised me more is that Shuang Xiu said she knows Michelle! Wow, such a small world!

11 comments:

syyeam said...

Aiyo...i don't read chinese papers one wor..

mind to elaborate? i'm sure it's interesting since it has something to do with eggs =p

kedekut said...

Congratulations =)
Too late for me to buy a copy.
Hope you will translate and post a photo of the article on your blog too.
We will not call you SS =p

*jeSSicA* said...

yeam: haha..they are all double egg yolks! all 30 eggs in that one tray =P

eugene: *gasps* wah have to ah? just about the eggs being double egg yolks wo..hehe..bout the pic, maybe i'll post later..have to search where did i put it..hehe

Chien said...

Eggs?!!!
huh!?

wei...scan and send one to me ler!!
What do u have to do with eggs?!

fuhuisx said...

hehehe, yeah~ what a small world, or guess kelantan is just small~=P

kedekut said...

Wow... 60 egg yolks.
Your blog always amazes me.
I remember that time you posted a photo and Amanda commented you belah the sky into half.
Glad I did not buy that tray because I only eat albumen.

Amanda Chan said...

Tray? Egg yolks? You mean all the eggs from the tray that your mom bought contain two egg yolks? o.0'

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: scan and send one to u?

sx: but u met her outside kelantan wor.

eugene: my blog always amazes u? wow~ har u only eat albumen, so healthy..

amanda: yeah ALL 30 eggs. and this was the second time even! believe it or not? BELIEVE it. =P

chuishen said...

hey, u haven't thank me u know? is me to suggest u to do so leh, hahaha...

*jeSSicA* said...

loo: yala...haha...thanks =D i din get the reward yet though.. =P

fuhuisx said...

i meant it d other way la, kelantan is small as in u guys know each other =P