Tuesday, February 06, 2007

5th February...

I woke up at 7.20am this morning and called Cheah Yen. The Curtin pharmacy gang is flying to Perth today. Before I spoke 'Hello' into the phone, she was 'yerrrrrrrrrr....' (the usual Cheah Yen manja-ness) and said she's flying soon...I wished her a safe journey and good luck. After that, I called Siaw Tze using my dad's phone, and said a 'jie...' She didn't know who I was. She kept 'huh? huh?' and I kept 'jie, you dunno who I am ah?' only after a while did she realise that it's me as she was wondering how come her brother's voice sounded so different..haha! I talked with her a while, then she passed her phone to Ling Weng, Michelle, and then back to her. I gave each of them my best wishes and reminded them to let me know their Australian number once they got theirs. I also sent a message to Yie Min wishing him luck. All the best ya you guys at Perth!

At 3.15pm my mom drove me to the airport to send Chien off to KL, she's going to Adelaide direct from KL. Song Yee, Wei Ven and Kam Hong were there too. Wei Ven said that we went to make Chien cry, but then it turned out that we were joking and talking about William stuff (you know I know la, Chien's favourite)....when it was time to go into the departure hall, she hugged each one of us and her family members, and we bid goodbye.


Bon Voyage Chien~ take care always, and don't cry while watching that movie ya! =P We'll meet somehow in Australia...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur entry kinda making me regret of not calling them and wishing them before they flew...haih...when they msg me i was still in my bed...stupid...


Charles

Chien said...

heyy!!U notty gals...I really did cried when watching that movie.I was really touched this time!HAHA...
I watched it the first day b4 I ZZZZ.I thought I would start to cry at the end...But when My fren Berry started...I cried dy...then it's u ppl's turn...DIE lar...hope that i din watch it then.Woke up the next day with my eyes swollen =/

Notty Notty Notty!

Amanda Chan said...

Haha, somehow it's like everyone's leaving @.@

You'll be flying on the 12th right?

*jeSSicA* said...

charles: who ask u not to wake up a little bit earlier...hahaha

chien: i knew that lo, chui shen told me bout it...said that u cried..u even msg her with a word 'tao3 yan4'!! hahaha...so we win in making u cry..haha touched le....

amanda: yeah flying on the 12th...hehe