Wednesday, February 28, 2007

all in 1

Every night when I switch off the lights and lie on the bed, I see stars on my ceiling...the previous residents in this room must have pasted those 'glowing-in-the-dark' stars on the ceiling and they are nice and shining! I have stars around me =)

-----------------------------------------------------
This world is really small. We went to Clayton town a few days ago and met Ivy the 5th year medical senior and her friends, Sarah the 2nd year Science student whom we got to know during Chinese New Year Eve dinner at Yu Wan's family friend's house..and also Janet whom I know through Chien.

Back to Siew Ting at IMU, she told me that she's roommates with Chean Ying's friend, and she met my KB friend Li Xian there too! Really is such a small world, right..Cool!
------------------------------------------------------

During on of our small group discussions in the Transition Camp, we were asked to describe something which we had on ourselves eg valuables. A few talked about their necklace and rings but what I particularly remembered was what Wei De said. He talked about the friendship ring he wore on his finger which had 3 names craved on it. He wore it all the time I think. What amazed me was that I didn't realise/know boys did that kind of things to value friendship too! I thought that only girls will do that..haha~
-------------------------------------------------------

Another ride which looked scary to me at Luna Park..We called it 360 degrees..

First the wheel is horizontal..

Then it started spinning and moved upwards..spinning really fast..




And finally it got into a vertical position, still spinning!

Kinda scary.

------------------------------------------------------

Found this sign near Penguin Parade at Phillip Island.




We thought that it's kinda funny but when later we got up the bus, we saw a little penguin walking beside the road!! No wonder it's important to check under the car for any penguins..hehe


-----------------------------------------------------



The soft toys in my room! I brought them from Malaysia, except for that kangaroo which I bought in Clayton =D

2 comments:

Chien said...

heyy!I couldnt agree less with you about how small this world is!

and it's really very very small!

anyway...how come ur luggage still got so much space for ur soft toys?!

*jeSSicA* said...

coz i bring less clothes? those soft toys dun take much space, my winter clothes take more!!