Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Chui Shen said, 3rd BBQ in 2 weeks.

Yesterday was a busy day for me. I went to take back my laptop which I sent to reformat and I was so surprised and happy to find that the uncle installed many new things for me! He installed the Windows Vista theme for my Windows XP and some latest programs, making the laptop look brand new!! =D

After that I came back home and started to prepare for my farewell party which was supposed to start at 7pm. Angelene came an hour earlier to help me. It had been several months since I last met her, and my, she is still the same Angelene I knew - same SS!! While we were preparing, other friends arrived. It was nice to have so many people around, meeting old friends and ex schoolmates. After my mom finished cooking fried meehoon (Tze Xian always asks me for this), we started BBQ-ing while chit-chatting at the same time.


Clockwise from top: Fang, Wei Ven, me, Chui Shen, Ai Wei, Li Xian in the middle


From top (left to right): Wei Yong, Fang, Sook Wen, Hui Xuan, Yun Siew, Jen Yun, me


The ASEAN scholars (not me okay =P) : Poh Xuan and Yen Nee


They 4 boys who came to my party: Yong Jing, Bing Zhao, Song Yee, Chiat Chuen (only 4, coz most of the guys not around in KB...)


Me and Chien. She just flew to Adelaide this afternoon...gonna miss her lots. Her William jokes..


Group picture!

Everyone did have fun, I took a short video; and this party would be a nice memory to be remembered in our minds. =)

Oh ya, thanks for the gifts people! They are all so lovely =D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice la having such kind of party in ur place:P
I hope i can hav this kind of gathering wif my frens as well..but i know it's quite impossible..since most of my fren aren't around...haha
Well, first time reading ur blog, should giv u some encouragement^^
Gambatei!!haha


Charles

*jeSSicA* said...

charles: first time reading my blog? haha..thanks for ur comment! =)

Amanda Chan said...

BBQ! I haven't had those for ages T.T

*jeSSicA* said...

amanda: make ur farewell party a BBQ party then! =P