Thursday, February 01, 2007

i want to see penguins...

I received an email from the university with some information for MBBS first-year students... I was glad to know that there will be a Transition Residential Weekend at Phillip Island! Whee... a trip before classes commence! Haha~ There's going to be a penguin parade but places must be booked in advance. Well, I do hope that I can book a place in time and see those cute little penguins walking ashore! (Which, reminded me of someone...haha =P)

For most people now the biggest problem is the luggage limit. Only 20kg! My luggage itself is already 5kg, with 15kg left for my clothes and stuff! And only 5kg is allowed for hand luggage...sigh, I guess I'll have to ask my dad to post my books to me coz my books are almost 10kg...sad case...


Another thing. Due to the Transition Residential Weekend (I think it's some sort of a camp), I'll have to bring a sleeping bag, pillow case and a mat, which means extra weight for my luggage...someone help me please...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

jess jess.. haha.. u said penguin makes u think of someone.. hehe.. the "penguin" is who ar? haha.. is it the cute cute penguin in marudi? =P

t.v. said...

Huhu, a very KNOWLEDGEABLE penguin who teaches biology WELL? Plus, sing a great lullaby to make human beings fall asleep, haha. But a bit miss her larh...

*jeSSicA* said...

stze: 'the cute cute penguin in marudi' hahaha!! what a phrase...hoho u so bad la call her penguin..i din say anything pun~ lalala

yap: hahaha i know who u mean! the one who taught us biology and made me dislike bio for a while....i know why u miss her la, coz last time she's ur form teacher ma..

Chien said...

who cares about the luggage?
Mine's 40kgs!
students are allowed 30 kg
show them ur visa
and if u transit...It's actually quite ok...can asked from them...
just that maybe they wont give u lar =P

Amanda Chan said...

Monash so nice! Remember to post up pictures of you with those penguins ya? =p

Anonymous said...

so bad la u all...
who said i look like a penguin, im even sweeter n cuter than them..
haha..

who am i? u know i know la...

Anonymous said...

haha...penguin,penguin... SiewT,she say about u ar??

Anonymous said...

eh.. tht chen khoon is also a penguin o..

=siewting=

Anonymous said...

aik.. cheng khoon is a human, ok??? how dare u say he is penguin.. haha.. u read his super boring blog also??

*jeSSicA* said...

amanda: pictures of penguins with me in monash?? hahaha...

ting: not me bad nah...yala yala u r cuter and sweeter than penguins la...ss girl..

conney: who is that 'she' u mean o?

ting again: hahaha u reminded me...coz of his blog name..haha

ck: erhem, i m good enuff not to reveal ur name, but i know it's u la...haha

fuhuisx said...

Cute cute penguins! but
"Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade" (affiliate.viator.com n.d.)
Run a google on it and u'll know why

*jeSSicA* said...

sx:huh?cant take pics of the penguins?! yerrrr....