Monday, February 19, 2007

t a G G e D

Four movies I can watch over and over and over again:
(refer to previous post in Dec 2006)

Four places I've lived:
(refer to the same previous post I mentioned)

Four books I recommend to everyone:
1. Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
2. any Harry Potter book
3. Cat and Mouse by James Patterson
4. zao3 shang4 de4 gu4 shi4 (I'm lazy to type Chinese just for these few words here)

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. mom's peanut soup
2. fried kangkung
3. spagetti
4. roast chicken/duck

Four sites I visit daily:
1. my friend's blogs
2. friendster.com
3. yahoomail.com
4. gmail.com

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. KB - to celebrate CNY and visit friends
2. home - for the comfort and nice food
3. Genting - cold weather...
4. Roberts Hall kitchen - it's time for dinner!!!

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Ru Xing
2. Amanda
3. Siaw Tze
4. Yeam

3 comments:

Chien said...

wei wei wei...
forgot about me dy huh?
=P

*jeSSicA* said...

haha...i dun want to give u homework ma =P

Chien said...

well...that was considerate...guess what ur frens shall say?!!
anyway...miss ya...