Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's been a super long time since I last stepped in KLIA....will be going there on 12th...it'll be my 1st international flight!

I'll be going to KL tomorrow...oh should be today, at 3pm later...

I'm glad to know that those who have flew to Australia have settled down, read from their blogs that everything is fine. I started my usual habit again - collecting phone numbers! Amelene used to ask me, 'Why you like to collect people's contact/phone number?' Well for me it's convenience and a good way to keep in touch... So as I saw that my friends put their numbers in MSN's personal message I quickly saved them in my phone, and confirmed with
Ling Weng for the area code..hehe...well there's a girl out there who didn't sms me to tell me about her new number...haih..disappointed!!

Anyway, good bye to my friends in KB, we did have fun; take care always, as I'll be back end of this year. =)


Will miss you guys!


p/s:
Ting, don't worry about not getting anymore sms from me...coz I won't forget you! And Christine, I'll give you my number as soon as I get one...coz I know you sure ask for it, right right?? =P

3 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Yay, I'm first! =p

Bon voyage and take good care of yourself =)

syyeam said...

Hi Jessica, probably you're already in Aus now.

Wish you all the best.

Chien said...

yo!12 Feb U are in Aus dy!!!WE are experiencing the same time zone!Hope u get a line fast and we can start chatting =P heard that my class starts from 9am to 5pm...maybe next time dont have so much time to chat dy!

Eh,I did sms u add and number right?!