Sunday, September 07, 2008

250th post! WoOohOo!

Plan to leave this post to write something for my birthday (tomorrow!), but I feel like blogging about my rural placement at Kyneton now, so....yeah, here goes:



Our villa at Kyneton Bushland Resort...comfy and cosy



where you can see kangaroo almost everyday (this one has a joey in its pouch!)


where the bright sunlight greets you every morning amongst the greenery


we played minigolf

the lake where we spent some of our afternoons - there's a long bridge

we went paddle-boating


and canoeing!

cantik kan?

met some students from Maryborough when we went to the Indigenous site together

farm visit - saw a lot of cows, and stepped on a lot of mud + cow poo

went to Mt Macedon during the weekend...look at the thick mist!

we walked for about 4km

never forget to have dessert whenever we could

thanks to Adilah and Grace (Wonder Woman) who made me laugh everyday =D

Some things I realised from this rural placement:

- crocs are really a favourite for walking around operating theatre (as Angelene mentioned in her blog) - gonna get one pair for myself when I go back Malaysia!

- I really take things as they go

- Grace reeeeaaally loves creamy and cheesy stuff

- Adilah has a lot of stories to tell

- sometimes kangaroo cannot stand the cold too

- luck is with me when playing minigolf that I started with 1 stroke for the first hole, and finished also with 1 stroke for the last hole

- I'm more aquaphobic than I thought, but I managed to overcome it =)

- things might not happen like you thought it would be

6 comments:

yeuyeu said...

It seems really fun ooo...especially living in a place surrounded by nature
Thanks for your souvenir from Kyneton. I will "fry" it =P

*jeSSicA* said...

haha yeah...no worries LOL

t.v. said...

where is mine? i wanna 'fry' it too.
the place seems nice;)

*jeSSicA* said...

if u can fry it, then i will give u...LOL

Ang3 said...

eh u guys went there for placement or main-main ni?

*jeSSicA* said...

ang3: hahaha...placement la! but got free time ma... =)