Saturday, September 13, 2008

Appreciate

I also received two other gifts for my birthday.


Yup, a bible! From Siaw Tze and Calvin. This is my second bible actually. The first bible that I had contains only the New Testament. This one has everything! =)





Yu Wan gave me this book. I think it's her first time giving Chinese book hehe. It's interesting to read, love it!!

I also received birthday cards from Siaw Tze and Ling Weng few days ago. Appreciate them a lot. Coz they made me feel loved. =)

Conney's card hasn't arrived. I'm afriad that history might repeat itself again. Chien's letter hasn't arrived too. Yet, I appreciate their effort to send me something for my birthday. I love receiving mails. Even though they might have been lost, it's good to know that my friends actually put in effort to write and send something for me. Feel grateful.

Siew Ting wrote something for me on her blog!

2 comments:

Chien said...

aww.... it's okie jess!
It's nothing one! hehe
Hope you have a great day k and hope those letters get to you soon ;)

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: wat nothing?! u put in the effort to write, so it's something la...

seriously i think it is lost already. i went to the office today and they said they didn't receive any mail for me last week...so i guess it must be problem with the post service/system =(