Friday, September 05, 2008

Back from Kyneton!

I'm back from rural placement at Kyneton - it's been a great two weeks =) We had lotsa fun! *gonna write in brief about that some time later*

Two weeks without Internet cause my mails to 'accumulate'...and in numbers:

Monash mail - 19 unread, 16 spam (I NEVER have spam in my Monash mail! And I'm so surprised to actually see 16 spam mails in my Monash account)

Hotmail - 33 unread

Gmail - 88 unread (with a lot from Friendster and Facebook), and a few from friends

Yahoo! - 97 unread (that's because I joined a Yahoo group)

Not too bad, because I was expecting about 200 for Yahoo! Mail...luckily not LOL

Anyway, I shall end this post with the group pic taken today at Kyneton..


I love my rural placement buddies =D


2 comments:

Chien said...

YAY!!!
you came back to civilisation =S

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: LOL kyneton isn't really rural la, it's only 1.5 hours drive from Clayton...