Sunday, September 28, 2008

8 Facts about ME

Tagged by Ryan...

*********************************
Simple Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

**********************************

8 facts about me!!

1. I still don't have a clue what is my favourite colour. But I know I like this combination of colours: pink + purple, pink + blue, white + purple. It depends on what the thing is eg. clothes, cards, stationery etc. Green looks good sometimes. I avoid fluorescent colours.

2. I can be called as a 'sentimental' person...as in, I like collecting things that people give me, such as little messages, drawings, pictures, gifts and cards. Little messages can be a memo, a sticky note, an email, a note, sms...anything that makes me feel warm =) Cards as well as postcards, which are what I always think they are the effort and love that people put in to write/make them, and I really treasure them all. My phone and laptop have many of my friends' and my family's messages and pictures from MMS which I keep. My personal drawer at home has cards, little messages, drawings and little memorable things I kept since early secondary school. Whenever I'm at home and I have the time, I'll read them and smile at how sweet and nice were the moments I shared with my friends...coz I appreciate them all =)

3. My perfectionism kills me sometimes. I feel that I need to do things in the proper way and do them nicely. I think it's coz since young my mom used to tell me 'if wanna do, do it properly, don't simply do'...so yeah. I spend time organising my notes and my stuff. I spend time doing things for others, because I want to do them nicely. I arrange my stuff neatly in 'the place where they should be', e.g. lecture notes all in a file arranged by topic, songs stored in laptop in folders according to artists and albums, long-sleeve shirts/blouses are separated from short-sleeve ones...you would rarely see my room in a messy state =P

4. I'm an artistic person. I don't know how to write poems like my sister, but I know how to decorate and do artwork. I enjoy writing/making cards, drawing and painting, doing little artwork such as folding stars. Maybe you think that they would take up much of my time. Yet, when I have the inspiration, I usually will finish doing them quickly. Thanks to speed too =P

5. I believe in some things written about my horoscope and zodiac. Ever since primary school whenever I came across the horoscope or zodiac section in magazines and newspaper, I would not miss reading them. Even if I don't understand some of it LOL

6. I love photography! And I'm improving my skills on it =P (not on myself la if that's what you are thinking)

7. I think a lot. A lot of things can be on my mind at the same time. Will this lead to stress? I don't know. But I'm optimistic most of the time.

8. I express myself better in English rather than Chinese when it comes to writing. Many may not know but English is my first language. I used to speak English with my parents and sisters when I was young. Yet when I filled in the form for IELTS 2 years ago I put Chinese/Mandarin as my first language hahaha. I like Chinese though I'm not good at writing in that language. But I like it when people write something for me in Chinese =)

8 people to tag:

1. Angelene (I know you'll do it for me =P)
2. Chien (I know you are a good girl)
3. Cheah Yen (long time never hear from you)
4. Christine Wong (do my tag ah!)
5. Siaw Tze (time to update your blog, big sis)
6. Calvin (haha, do it!)
7. Cheng Khoon (you sure have a lot of things to say I guess)
8. Yee Fang (is this the first time I tag you?)

8 comments:

Chin Yen Ryan said...

yeah....ur task is completed!!
good job!!!
We can see the colour combination u have daily....haha...u shud have photo taken everyday to show everyone :P

*jeSSicA* said...

"we can see the colour combination u have daily"


huh? wat do u mean? where??

LiNg WeNg said...

i tag christine ady o... lol~ hey... i'm also like you.. very sentimental.. i kept all those gifts from my friends... my mom ask me to throw some useless things like present papers.. but i don't want... haha..

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: haha i keep present papers if there's something written on it =) now i have one which i put in my file...

Chien said...

good girl go study my dear.
and I think I did this one before... hmmm did I not?

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: yeah study study...that's why din update blog these few days >.< dunno whether u did this one before or not..

~*~ LiTtLe MomEnTs AloNg ThE wAy ~*~ said...

finally i'm back blogging, will do this tag for u, dear ^^

*jeSSicA* said...

cheah yen: haha yay!! =D