Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finally a member of the 20 club

Guess what I got this year?

Received these after the celebration on Saturday...I think they forgot to write my name on the blue envelope LOL




I love the paper bag! *so cute* and the title of the book is my name! Thanks to Lin and Sheryl =)






Opened the gifts...a pink blouse, a purple dress, and pink+purple photo frame...now why the colours are the same?? LOL




Adilah baked M&M cookies for me!! Awww so sweet...I always appreciate it when people bake/cook something for me, because they put in their love and effort making it...I like =)





Ryan gave me this gemstone bought at a gemshop in Swan Hill...it's my birth stone!! =)


Chean Ying told me she and 6 other friends who shared to buy me the dress also bought me something else. The gift would be late by one day....while they were talking about it in my room, I sort of guessed that it must be something related to the medical field. My guess was stethoscope, but Ryan and Yun Ying told me that it's not.

And when Yu Wan came to my room yesterday, she brought the gift with her...





TADA! Blood pressure cuff! So it really is related to the medical field! Thanks guys!





Who wanna be the first one to try it out? =P


Yesterday there was something for me in the mailbox...Quite a thick envelope, wonder what it is?





3 envelopes and cards from my family! So cute they sticked them with stickers...yeah our house has a lot of stickers...they made the envelope colourful!




The cards - left one is from my parents, the middle one from my youngest sister, the left one from my other sister


Dunno whether you can see what is written on the front of the red card, but it says:


送给一位精明完美的人……

他充满才智
善良又体贴
令人着迷……

是没有任何人
可以和他做比较的
还有……

And inside:

……我想我是给错卡了。
那会是你吗??
哈哈!

=.= Rachel is really good at choosing cards...'sarcastic' like her LOL

Joanne, being artistic as she is, wrote a poem that matches the white card:

Listen to the melody,
Hidden in the nature.

Smell the fresh air,
Drifting in the atmosphere.
Look at the carpet of greeneries,
Overflowing with thousands of fragrances.

Feel the tranquility and let nature engulf you,
Have a peaceful and wonderful Happy Birthday!


As for the card from my parents...mom pasted stickers of a papaya and orange, with a message written: 'Papa asked you to eat these more!' LOL I think it's coz I seldom eat fruits at home. Oh the card is a musical card too!





20 years old dy!

6 comments:

Li Ping =) said...

so sweet lar the cards from ur family!!

*jeSSicA* said...

slack3r: hehe ^_^

LiNg WeNg said...

wow!!!!! cards from family members!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jeSSicA* said...

ling weng: yeah, quite a surprise for me when my mom told me they sent cards. hehe. i like ur card too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siew Ting said...

wow! sphygmomanometer!!!!!!!!!!
wow... great!!!!!
haha.. u received many birthday presents eh~~~

*jeSSicA* said...

siew ting: haha, still waiting for ur one oh. =P