Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ants ants go away

Another email sent by the person who compiled our PCL this week. I thought that it looked like a 'hoax' mail/spam to me. LOL.

Subject: Congratulations! You have won yourself a week 10's worth of PCL!

Hello, CONGRATULATIONS!

An entry sent in by you/someone you know/someone you don't know has WON!!!!
Click below NOW to claim your INVALUABLE grand prize...a week 10's worth of PCL compilation, 100% GUARANTEED to provide you with hours and hours of FREE entertainment!

MORE AND MORE added each day...including contributions by esteemed authors (xxx) and (xxx)! Look out for it!!

Don't hesitate, click NOW!!!

P.S. What do you call a psychic midget who escaped from jail?

Answer: A small medium at large.

Haha. Our PCL emails are getting more and more interesting.

Today ants attacked my room. Since yesterday actually. I don't know where did the ants come from. Black ants which aren't afraid of water. They just seemed to appear suddenly, crawling on the wall behind my laptop. They came one by one every minute. Quite irritating.

Today's also the day I killed the most number of ants with one finger. Don't blame me, ants. You shouldn't appear in my sight. You shouldn't crawl over my photo. I know the photo is sweet, ants like sweet stuff, yes, but you shouldn't crawl over that. And speaking of the photo...I miss someone. I miss your face, your voice, your laugh, your endearment.



[updated: Thanks for the good night call =) but I still miss you...]





3 comments:

t.v. said...

missing ur bf? so sweet! thats y ants come;p

*jeSSicA* said...

apa bf? =.= that's the photo with my bestie la.

t.v. said...

haha, kidding only=p