Thursday, September 25, 2008

God is so real =D

Put that title as my personal message in MSN. Amelene came and asked me what made me think God is so real. Here's the story:

Few weeks ago (after I have known that the cards from Conney and Chien were lost) I was worried that if there would be any more cards for me but might have been lost again. I very 厚脸皮 asked my princess whether did she send me anything and I told her the reason for asking that question. She was kinda reluctant to tell me that she did send me something and it was supposed to be a surprise, but because I asked that question, it was no longer a surprise anymore. I was actually surprised that she said she sent me something ("prepared nice nice")...I meant, it's not only a card, there's something more. So I said thank you and told her that I would wait patiently...even though I knew it usually only takes about 1 week to send anything from Malaysia to Australia.


One day passed, 2 days, 3 days...I waited and waited. One week passed. I was even more worried. And kinda frustrated why this kind of thing always happen to me. I actually 'pity' the sender who put in the effort to make/write things to send to me but I didn't receive them (more than I 'pity' myself). I guess I'm immuned to lost mails already. Yet, I continued to pray...there is still hope. Hoping that I would know what happened to that something my princess sent me. And hoping that it would reach me some time later if possible.


There's no postal service during the weekends. On Monday I checked my mailbox again. No yellow card for me to collect parcel. Arrghh. I went straight to the office to ask if there's anything for me since the past week. None. I wondered what happened. The lady at the reception asked whether did I know what's in the parcel. "Ermm...present??" I said. She laughed, yeah you wouldn't know what's inside it if it's a present! LOL. She suggested me to ask my friend to track down the parcel. Yeah, why not? So I emailed my princess, hoping that something could be done to it. And I prayed.


Tuesday came. Before dinner I took my linen to be exchanged for clean ones (linen exchange service every Tuesday). I walked pass the mail box area. Why not check the mail box today to see if there's any yellow card for me? I thought. So I opened my mail box....omg there's a yellow card!! Grabbed it and saw that my name was written on it! Signature required. I went back to my room to get my student ID and went to the office for the parcel. WOOHOO! FINALLY! And all the while I thought it's lost!!! The moment I received the parcel, first thing that came into mind was 'God answered our prayer!' I was so happy. Texted princess to inform and thank her.

Wahahaha I got the parcel!! Wonder what's inside??

Turned to the back of the parcel...

CD, photo & music box...

CD??? Wow...I wondered what's inside the CD! And a music box...hahaha =D

But it's my turn to cook dinner that day. And it's cooking time...my cooking buddies were waiting for dinner to be served. So I gotta put that in my room and cooked dinner. Was a bit 手忙脚乱 at the kitchen coz I was too happy. LOL.

Came back to my room after dinner to open the gift. What's inside the CD? I'm so not gonna tell =P

Thank you darling princess! And thank God for everything =)

[If I were to say in your language: it made my heart meltz....]

6 comments:

Ang3 said...

gosh...my mum spoilt it!!
she shudn't write the details on the parcel..haih..
but hope u're happy!

glad they arrived:)

and.......




i am the PRINCESS!!

*jeSSicA* said...

hahaha dun blame ur mum. u are supposed to write the contents when sending a parcel anyway =P (but maybe she is really honest to write EVERYTHING out..hehehe)

yes PRINCESS of coz i'm happy!!! =D

Chien said...

wow!!
COOL!!
Mine's still missing somewhere?! ><

Maybe the postman hates people whose name start with 'C'? ??
=S

*jeSSicA* said...

chien: haha i din realise that if not coz u mentioned it!

but ur name starts with W...

Chin Yen Ryan said...

Hahaa..u got tagged...visit my blog for more details.. LOL

*jeSSicA* said...

ryan: alright cool long time never kena ppl tag dy =P