Thursday, October 12, 2006

- e v e n t s -

Here I am blogging for the second time today (I dunno what happen to my first post, after i clicked 'Publish Post' it somehow ended up gone and I was so frustrated). I just had my ethics final exam this morning. Say bye bye to ethics!!

Tonight the usual lot of us (Conney, Siew Ting, Christine, Ling Weng) and probably Yu Wan and i-dunno-who-else-going will be having dinner at McD with Amelene and Kia Miang. They're going back to Kuching at the wee hours tomorrow morning, one week earlier than the rest of us, skipping class for one week (note: geng!!) I recalled yesterday when Conney, Siew Ting and I went to bazaar together, Conney mentioned about the two going back earlier than us...and later she was like sms-ed most of us asking, 'tomoro want to have dinner together with amelene them or not?' So I told Amelene, 'You see Conney miss you so much eh, keep mentioning your name and when want to have dinner together...feel touched or not??' Amelene did a crying act and said, 'Waa...I so great ar you guys wanna have dinner with me..hahaha!!' and she turned to Kia Miang and said that both of them are so 'wei da'... >.<

Yesterday at 12pm my classmates thought that we'd be having Physics class, so 3 of my friends went back to hostel, skipping Physics (Physics is kinda boring..) Who knows, Pn Amani came in and we were quite surprised. 'Chemistry?? Not Physics meh??' Pn Amani, who was writing the solutions and answers for our trial paper on the board, turned to us and said (while writing), 'E = mc 2 (square)' ..making us laugh. She told us that she used to teach physics, maths, history and some other subjects at tuition centre. Wow..! After class ended, Pn Amani approached me and asked, 'Do you know where Daphne, Hsiu Li and Cheah Yen go?' I was like, 'Errr....I think they went back..' Pn Amani tapped my shoulder and laughed while walking away. Well, that was the second time they skipped class unintentionally...hehe..

Hmmm, I'll be alone in my room for the next whole week.. Cheah Yen is going back home after the exam briefing tomorrow morning. Anyone wanna come and accompany me? =P

2 comments:

Chien said...

ME!

Anonymous said...

haha..guess that u all are enjoying ur dinner now~
i think next time when u go shopping might as well list down the price of the items u bought n together with pics,
so that we can shop 4 cheap goods too..=)
Dont feel too bad about being alone in the hostel,now our house so clean,so i guess u will like to stay in it for another week ^_*
Aja Aja fighting!