Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mooncake Festival

Well, it's mooncake festival on Friday but we didn't really celebrate it... Early in the morning about 10am, Kia Miang, Amelene and me went to Mid Valley to watch Rob-B-Hood. It's really a funny and touching nice movie. After that we went to eat Portugese Ikan Bakar recommended by Zhi Han. Wow, very spicy but I still can tahan la..hahaha.. Then we went to shop around. I bought three shirts while Amelene bought a bag for her brother and a jeans, saying that she's such a good sister who buys things for her brother. (I was like, o.O =.= yala yala whatever..) Kia Miang bought a pair of trousers from Romp. I think I spent a lot this week, sigh..

We had our dinner at Kenny Roger's. That meal was very fulfilling...the muffin very soft, chicken and side dishes delicious and mouth watering..and the service is good, unlike the service at Kenny Roger's at Times Square. The waitress even apologised to Kia Miang when the waiter who served forgot to provide her with fork and knife, and she brought two sets for her! Haha.. Thinking about it now makes me hungry... =P

We went back to Akasia at about 11pm, nearly passed the curfew time. And I was very happy to see my friends celebrating Mooncake Festival by lighting some candles which formed the Chinese word for moon, 'yue'.. Christine, being as kepo as usual, checked what we bought... I gave Siew Ting a tortoise handphone keychain which I bought for her, hehe! After that we went back to our rooms and it started raining.

And so that's how this year's Mooncake Festival... I didn't play any lanterns, though.. Didn't even see the full moon..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why only siewting got keychain? where is mine? i love tortoise too ler.. haha..
unfair unfair!! >.< haha..
~big sis~