Sunday, October 22, 2006

a u s s i e 5 !

Since starting of this year, I have been viewing my classroom as a kindergarten classroom due to the decoration left by our seniors from Hawkesbury class AUSMAT 16. My classmates did not do any decoration or changes to the decoration left by our seniors, so all the things I’m going to describe are the seniors’ pieces of art work.

See this? This is a paper-made koala bear on the wall at the left side of the whiteboard. I recalled the first day I stepped into the classroom and sat at my seat which is to the right side of the class and is of quite a distance from the koala. Both Siaw Tze and me, being short-sighted and not wearing our specks that time, saw the koala from our seats and thought that it was some kind of rubbish. Cannot see clearly ma. It was till a few days later that we realised it’s a koala! Paise paise…


The river of knowledge’. Actually below these words there’re some more words to form a nice sentence, but then they were all removed by some workers who came to our class to place the boards (like the one below the word ‘knowledge’). Oh ya, see the flag sticking out from the ceiling? There’re lots of Australia and New Zealand flags sticking on our ceiling…cool right?

This is the sea with some fish on the wall at both sides of our classroom. Fish kissing eh? Haha… what do you think?

Ducks in front of bushes holding the sign ‘Hawkesbury’ at the back of our classroom. Some parts missing, though… the duck is cute =)

So that’s all about the decorations in my classroom. Now do you agree with me that it really looks like a kindergarten classroom?

p/s: the door of my classroom is also decorated with shining metallic blue colour paper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiks, I guess I'm too ignorant.
Tak notice pulak even though I've been to your classroom so many times =.='