Monday, October 02, 2006

>.O

Went to 1 Utama yesterday with my dad, I gathered with Amelene, Christine, Cheah Yen and Ling Weng while my dad went to shop by himself. Us 5 gals spent whole day shopping and looking for dinner dress and shoes. I spent about RM176 buying shoes, clothes and some hair bands.. first time spending more than RM100 per day per outing!! At about 6pm I went back to Sri Petaling with my dad while the rest of them continue to shop, they even went to fun fair and had a thrilling ride!! And it's there that Christine lost her dolphin necklace...sigh..

I can't wait for my KB friends to come this 12 October! They're coming to KL to attend some Form 6 seminar, and if they have some extra time I can meet them up! Yeah~~!!

3 comments:

Chien said...

er...there's a change of date dont u know?!

*jeSSicA* said...

change of date?! no one tell me anything!! change to when??

Chien said...

Am i no one to u?! *sobs*