Thursday, October 12, 2006

a name which did not appear in my blog for some time

Finished the McFlurry that Calvin belanja me...haha...thanks ya!! (or should I say, no thanks coz he owed me that for such a long time..)

Hmmm, no idea what to blog.. I kept asking Ling Weng to give me some ideas on what to blog. Well.............................now I know what to write..here it goes.. while you are reading, notice that there's a sentence that appeared 3 times..


Yesterday after class at 1pm, I went to the place to wait for the bus to go back to hostel..

Elycia: Where is Siaw Tze?
Me: Waiting for...... (doing a you-know-I-know look)
Elycia: Oh...

In the bus while waiting for the bus driver..

Ramanen: Where is Siaw Tze?
Me: You know I know lah..haha.. =P
Ramanen: Oh.. (pause a while) she seems happier nowadays.
Me: Really? How you know?
Ramanen: Well, you know right, when a person changes...

Later in the bus again...

Christine: Why you alone?? Where is Siaw Tze?
Me: (sort of staring at her)
Christine: Why you look at me with you eyes so big like that?
Me: Haha..

Back at hostel..

Amelene: I know you come back alone again... Just now I saw Siaw Tze with Calvin.
Me: Yeah, haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaa..
u r cham-er than me leh...