Monday, October 09, 2006

t r i p s

After much discussing. finally it's settled!! Yeah!

Now 8 of us are going to Mulu and Kuching in December! Haha~

Initially the plan was to go to Mount Kinabalu and Kuching, then we could not get the permit (in addition my mom did not allow me to go climbing)...so we changed our plan. There were much to discuss and think of, the plane tickets, price, date, how many days we gonna spend there etc. And we met from time to time, Ryan being the 'messenger' who sms-ed us when and where to discuss, and Wong being the organiser of the trip.

And now the plan is to go to Mulu and Kuching. Mulu to visit Mulu Cave (some caves, one is called Deer Cave if I remember correctly), then Kuching to visit some places and my friends.

Oh yeah, after the final exam and before the grand dinner (there's one week in between) some friends and I are going to Cameron Highland and Ipoh.

Woohoo...so many trips coming! I'm so excited =P

3 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Haha, everyone's in holiday mood already =p

Chien said...

welcome to the club!

Anonymous said...

Phewee~ so nice! must enjoy ya! but fight with our final first~

+siew ting+